With year’s of experience in the industry, we have used equipment from various manufacturers and have come to know and trust, the tools that are the most reliable and give the best results for our customers.
Like most things, you get what you pay for and we have invested heavily in the equipment that we use. These include professional high-pressure washers for paving and tarmac, as well as wireless camera systems which we use after cleaning gutters which we are unable to inspect directly. This is all part of our commitment to customer service - not only do we do the job, we also check that we are happy with the results.
Below is a list of some of the equipment that we use on a daily basis.
Industrial SkyVac 85 (Wet & Dry)
The SkyVac 85 is a free standing machine used for cleaning gutters and is known as being the world’s most powerful system of its type.
The SkyVac 85 uses three industrial-strength vacuum motors which are able to provide a water lift of 150 inches. Most systems are only capable of 90.
- New side glide entrance eliminating time consuming blockages associated with front entrance machines
- Unique PowerMix feature gives 50% more suction lift power than it's nearest rival
- All Terrain Steel chassis with Stainless Steel container
- Tipping Chassis
- Multi Purpose Washable Cartridge Filter
- Locking Front Castors
Wireless Camera System
Often used to check where we are unable to manually visually inspect gutters, our wireless camera system allows us to verify that high-level gutters are clean of dirt and debris.
The system has a night vision capability allowing us to work at all hours, if required.
- Designed to work Outdoors in harsh environments
- Robust Construction
- Water Proof Monitor and Camera
- Rubberized Drop Proof Protective Jacket
- Unique Zoom Facility
- On-Board Recording
- Easy User Large Operational Buttons
Patio & Paving Cleaning
The Spinaclean 22in Triple Arm Flat Surface Cleaner
We use the Spinaclean 22in triple Arm Flat Surface Cleaner. Thanks to the high-pressure washer, the Spinaclean provides a 30% more efficient clean than similar machines.
- 550 mm (22 inch) Cleaning Head
- Heavy duty design Suitable for long duration cleaning tasks
- Durable Stainless Steel construction
- Non-marking castor wheels
- 3 x 2502 jets fitted to rotating arm
- HP gun for controlling water flow rate
- Ergonomic handle
- Nylon anti splash skirt
Honda Powered Slip Stream Pro 20
Powered by a Honda GX 390 Petrol Engine with 2.1 Gearbox accelerates the pressure up to 3625 pounds of pressure per square inch maxing out at 250 Bar.
- Honda GX 390 Petrol Engine
- 15 Litres per minute
- 3625 PSI
- Gun and Lance Assembly
- 10 Metres of Power Hose
- 3 Metre Suction Hose
- Adjustable Unloader Valve
- Chemical Injection
Conservatory & Fascia Cleaning
High Access System
- High grade telescopic carbon fibre pole
- Radius brush For all surfaces
- In-line chemical mixer
- 50 metres of microbore feed hose on reel